- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Azawakh - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|If you want your child to study better - buy him a dog|
Scientists of the German city of Karlsruhe believe that having a dog in the house has a beneficial effect on the extent of children's academic achievement.
This news were reported by the "Agency of good news." Children of the primary school age, growing up in families where there are pets, usually show better results at school and better assimilate new information, this children also have a higher degree of mental and physical development.
This kids are in a good mood more often, then those of their friends, who does not have any pets. The best influence on children have dogs of "working" breeds: Labradors, German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers. The scientists also argue that such children tend to the mathematical analysis.
In one of the schools in Berlin the classroom within five years was attended by a trained Shepherd named Paula, who was giving children their crayons and "was presenting them" with the symbolic prizes for their correct answers.
Children loved this dog so much that they tried to beat their fellow students in studies and they had a much more responsible approach to their homework. During the year progress in this class has greatly improved and the children showed much better results than in the other classes.