- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Bullmastiff - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|One of the most popular dogs on the Internet is a dog with the Russian name - Mishka|
The most popular dog of the online space is the dog with a Russian nickname - Mishka (breed - Husky). The popularity came to this dog because of his recorded song.
Within two weeks the video, which was recorded by the owners of Mishka and uploaded on the YouTube, was viewed by more than a million people. The basis of the musical composition was a hit song of a popular singer Justin Bieber. The song performed by Mishka was recorded with the software named LaDiDa, using the effect "Auto-Tune", which fixes the false notes.
This popular effect for the first time was used by Cher, and immediately became famous. Today it is used by Kanye West, Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera. With this program Mishka's barking was turned into a pretty nice song. In addition to an account on the YouTube, the dog has his own page on the Facebook, and he is also registered on a Twitter.
Above all, that is mentioned above, Mishka is also able to talk. This dog can "say" more than ten words, the clearest of which are: "Obama", "Hello" and "Happy". Also in Mishka's performance you can hear the phrases: "How are you?", "Are you hungry?" and "I love you". The singing dog lives in the United States of America and his ancestors were used by Chukchi as the sled dogs.