- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Azawakh - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|A dog of the football club president ate 1200 dollars|
Bill Fry - the president of one of the football clubs in West Seattle - said that his dog ate 1200 dollars. Fray said that after returning home, he saw on the table a banknote of fifty dollars.
At first he thought that this banknote is a forgotten part of his savings, but later he realized that here is an entirely different matter. Trying to find an envelope in which he saved the money donated by parents of those children who were the members of his club, he was unable to detect it. In the envelope there was kept one thousand dollars and a half: 600 dollars in cash and 900 in checks. Some time later, Bill found 300 dollars.
They were buried in the yard. And those fifty dollars, most likely were dropped out of the same envelope. Other pieces of banknotes were found by the "lucky" owner in the waste of his dog Cosmo. This dog is five years old and he is a Labrador and Shepherd mix.
Money that were in an envelope, Fry collected for the needs of the club. He said that he will refund 600 dollars eaten by his dog, and hopes that those parents who wrote their checks for the first time, will not refuse to do it once again.