- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Azawakh - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|Homeless cat flew on an airplane of domestic airlines in Bangladesh|
The homeless stray cat flew on an airplane of domestic airlines in Bangladesh and for two hours hovered around the runway and did not let the guards of the airport to catch him.
Illegal traveler came on board of the aircraft in Sylhet, located 190 kilometers from the capital of Bangladesh - Dhaka. For forty minutes of the flight a cat, that was sitting outside of the cabin for passengers, did not isturb anybody.
When the plane landed, a cat snicked by the passengers to an exit, but he was noticed by the airport security service, who immediately attempted to overtake and intercept the illegal tourist. For two hours, airport employees and security guards were running after the cat, who did not wish to give up.
And yet two hours of the legwork did their job: a tired cat was finally caught.