- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Azawakh - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|The Day of a March Cat in the Hermitage|
On March 26 in Hermitage (St. Petersburg, Russia) was held the annual Feast of the March Cat. This day is celebrated since 1998, but this year it was first included in the schedule of exhibitions of the museum.
The feast of the March Cat is held in honor of all those cats that live in the Hermitage area and really help in the fight for the safety of all museum exhibits. According to the approximate data the famous museum became a home to more than fifty four-legged guards.
Especially for this festival the World Club of St. Petersburg sitizents has created a truly interesting and unique book, which consists of forty seven specially selected pictures.