- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Azawakh - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|David Cameron's cat made himself at home and caught three mice already|
Larry - the cat, who was adopted in the house of British Prime Minister David Cameron few months ago, quite successfully copes with his "cat's job" and he already caught and killed three mice, said the head of the British Cabinet.
"He's a great hunter of mice. According to my information, he had already caught three mice," - said Cameron. The need to find good methods of pest control in Downing Street, 10, became apparent after that fact, that rats, running beside the building of the prime minister's residence, few times were caught in a frame of television cameras.
As a result, in February, Cameron family adopted a four months old kitten named Larry from the shelter. He became the first cat in Downing Street for the last fourteen years - the predecessor of Larry - Humphrey the cat - went "retired" in 1997, shortly after Tony Blair's family moved to the house.
It was also found that the rodents roam the house of the Prime Minister itself. At least Cameron has admitted that he once even took a picture of such a mouse in his kitchen by the phone camera. But that was before the cat named Larry came to the house. Larry has not yet caught a big rat, but Cameron said that Larry has already made himself comfortable in a new place.