- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Bullmastiff - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|A cat from Normandy was found in the English village|
In one village in the English county of Northampton-shire there has been found a cat with the French microchip. English professionals - naturalists are trying to understand, how the cat got to England.
A cat of white-red color, was found by the villagers at the shore of La Manche. The same people had reported about this case to the Animal Protection Society. It was the staff of this Society, who actually found the microchip and that's how it became known that the cat is seven years old and his name is Tommy, and his house is located in Lower Normandy, in the north-west of France. British employees from the Animal Protection Society immediately contacted their colleagues in France and asked them to find the owners of the cat, but so far they have not been found.
There are several versions of how the cat Tommy came to England. He could come to the vocations together with his owners, and then run away from them, hide on the ferry and go ashore in a foreign country. Also there is a version, that the white-red cat arrived to England by train.
Animal welfare officers say that they would be helped a lot if the cat could tell about his journey.
This case is not the only one - when the cat got so far from home. Sometimes cats make very long walks and they can be found even a few thousand miles away from their homes.