- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Azawakh - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|Cats also can be rich|
Those cases when animals inherit the properties and the money of their owners, have been known for a long time. Rich pet owners often bequeathed to their four-legged friends the sums, numbering millions of dollars.
Eighteen years ago, the cat named Sayras inherited the estate, which price was 850,000 U.S. dollars. The house consisted of fifty rooms, and each room, according to the last will of the cat's owner must have a toilet for the cat. The house is clearly aspires to be the most hygienic.
There are also known some cases, when the inheritance was not given to the house pet, but to the animal just from the street. Charlie the cat, living in the yard, became heir to the house, which has several bedrooms and was priced in a quarter-million dollars. By the bequest when the cat dies, the house, an impressive collection of antiques and a cemetery for pets should be sold at auction.
The received funds will go to the local community that is protecting animals. Such cases are not only happening in America. In Burma in 1991, the successors of the apartment were two cats named Pitias and Damon. One of a testament conditions says that those people who will take care of these kitties need certainly to take care of their health, but also to entertain those cats with some games.
Thinking of all those cases can easily bring one to the conclusion, that sometimes cats are a lot more valuable for some people, than anyone else. Otherwise why some owners will be so seriously busy organizing life of their pets even after their own death.