- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Azawakh - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
|Vietnam syndrome was found in a military Shepherd, who returned from Iraq|
Previously, a German Shepherd, named Gina was lively and happy playful dog, who was trained specifically for the search and detection of explosives.
But after returning from Iraq back to Colorado, the owners were unable to recognize their pet. They noticed that Gina is constantly trembling from fear and she is afraid to go into the house. In those rare cases, when the owners could manage to take her in, Gina was always staying under a sofa or a table, thus avoiding any contact with people.
The cause of such a strange behavior was detected after a while. The news agency AP reported, that the case was that the German Shepherd saw the American convoy exploded on a road bomb. From the picture, that she have seen with Gina happened the common post-traumatic disorder with the characteristic similar symptoms.
It should be noted that not only dogs but also many people are suffering from this disease, so those who have returned from Afghanistan or Iraq, necessarily must pass a psychiatric examination or even a course of rehabilitation.