- A man, who lost his consciousness was saved by his own Dachshund
- Ben-Gurion Airport: dogs and cats will be checked with the help of an X-ray
- A cat spent twelve days on the 20-meters high palm tree
- The British company hired a lap-dog as a model
- The world's first ice-cream car for dogs
- Woodrow candidate for the Governor of Texas
- Drinking water for pets will soon appear in the British supermarkets
- In Israel the police Labrador named Boydzher was killed, while performing his duty
- Chinese dog had studied the human gait
- 400 000 dollars for a dog's house
- Australian Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Cornish Rex general features, temperament, health
- Yorkshire Terrier - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Deerhound - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
- Azawakh - General Features, Temperament, Health problems
No matter why you decided finally to have a cat: maybe you would like to become a healthier person with the help of a "fluffy doctor", maybe you believe, that a cat would help your kids to love life and nature, you may also think that a presence of this graceful animal will bring your own life to some balance... There can be a hundreds of reasons why people like to have at least one cat in them houses. Generally speaking, it is not a bad idea at all.
Naturally, the next question - after decision is already taken - will be: what kind of cat you need for your purposes? You may carefully choose sex, breed and color of your future pet, or just trust your good luck and pick a cat from the shelter. But did you ever think that there is something else, that matters for your future happy life with your cat? A horoscope!
Every single creature ever born on Earth was born under some certain Zodiac sign - one of twelve. And if we are talking about cats - this mystical, beautiful animals full of amazing secrets, should we not expect that stars really have a great influence on their characters? Indeed, you may meet two cats of the same breed and even the same color, but one of them will seem cute to you and another - quite nasty until you wouldn't even like to pet it for a moment.
Let's try to find out how the stars are effecting our favorite kitty's personalities, why they are behaving this or another way and how to choose a right cat for us. Let's finally see what's behind the curtain, called cat's character...